Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Closed TopicStart new topic
> TaurDog - Original Beta Tester (Hi!)
TaurDog
post Jun 27 2009, 08:20 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,947

I stumbled onto this site today and was wondering if this project is still alive. I played FireTeam from Closed Beta 'til the doors closed. My current addiction is World of Warcraft that I have been playing since the Beta of that game as well. I play on the Magtheridon Server, Horde side as Rogrim(warrior), Progrim(paladin), Necrogrim(dk).

Back when FireTeam was around I used to play in several of the different Squads or Companies such as Shadow Company, Fair Warning, Force of the Appocalypse, Dark Solstice, The Legion, but it all started out under Crimson Sun in Beta.

Played as:
TaurDog (Crimson Sun, SC)
Taurus (Legion, everyone hates Boltar)
Mace (DS)
Meth (FA)
QwuatQwuat (inspired like 4 copy cat qwuats)
CAINE-18945 (some random numbers)...
DillWeed (spice squad)
and a host of several other names I can't recall seeing as how it was so long ago now.

I remember a lot of names but I've probably forgotten more than I can remember. Does Anyone have any old screen shots from the original game? I sure do miss it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MadMac
post Jun 29 2009, 10:39 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 48

Hey man! It's good to see another old timer. Especially one from the old FT companies.

Guess what, I'm playing WoW now too. Maybe I'll make a toon on your server and bug you. I play alliance side on Dragonblight as Kithata (paladin), Macthemad(Huntard) and Hautamaki (DK).

I haven't played in a while, so I'm not sure what the status currently is. And given I just had surgery on my shoulder a few days ago, it's kind of hard to play otherwise I'd hop in.

QUOTE(TaurDog @ Jun 27 2009, 07:20 PM) *
I stumbled onto this site today and was wondering if this project is still alive. I played FireTeam from Closed Beta 'til the doors closed. My current addiction is World of Warcraft that I have been playing since the Beta of that game as well. I play on the Magtheridon Server, Horde side as Rogrim(warrior), Progrim(paladin), Necrogrim(dk).

Back when FireTeam was around I used to play in several of the different Squads or Companies such as Shadow Company, Fair Warning, Force of the Appocalypse, Dark Solstice, The Legion, but it all started out under Crimson Sun in Beta.

Played as:
TaurDog (Crimson Sun, SC)
Taurus (Legion, everyone hates Boltar)
Mace (DS)
Meth (FA)
QwuatQwuat (inspired like 4 copy cat qwuats)
CAINE-18945 (some random numbers)...
DillWeed (spice squad)
and a host of several other names I can't recall seeing as how it was so long ago now.

I remember a lot of names but I've probably forgotten more than I can remember. Does Anyone have any old screen shots from the original game? I sure do miss it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st June 2020 - 02:23 AM