Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ranthcor the Panther
Pixel Mine Forums > Underworlds > Underworlds 1.2 Beta Testing
tezcatlipoca
Ranthcor doesn't seem to make much noise, and doesn't sound that imposing sad.gif ...how about using a cougar snarl or even a leopard, panther, or jaguar call?

Also, when you kill him, there is a small static pop when he dies just as his body disappears. It is not very loud, but definitely there. There is also a static pop at the end of his "snarling" noise.

This boss also does not seem very tough, I think I have only gained one level and made only a change in rings since fighting Silkthread, but Silkthread was a tougher opponent than the panther.

Ranthcor is also overly stingy on the drops. He seems to drop either 1 item and gold/potion, or just 1 item. Either way, he drops at most 2 items. This is after farming him for about 20 minutes.
OneEye
I fixed his drop table. The sounds are a bit more of a problem, that will have to wait for the first patch of chapter 2.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.