Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: *NEW* Ashen Empires World Map
Pixel Mine Forums > Ashen Empires > Knowledge Base > Ashen Empires Maps
Riggs
After a hard day's work and a lot of Photoshopping, I've finally completed my version of the Ashen Empires World Map. Everything with a label is purely from my memory so forgive me if I made any mistakes or missed anything important. I'd appreciate it if you guys would tell and show where things are, especially in SoC...not too familiar with that area.

Anyways, here you go:

AEArmory - Ashen Empires World Map v1.1 ~ Created by Riggs

56K BEWARE

Updated on January 14th, 2010

- Fixed Hammerfist Runespire Location
- Renamed Gnobol Manor to Ghoul Mausoleum
- Fixed DT Valley Location
- Added 2nd Daruschk Entrance
- Renamed Arllandah's Lair
- Moved Grell Entrance
- Switched Samad & Maraket
- Added some Criminal Spawn Gates
- Added several boss locations
- Fixed Desprail title

Thanks for all of your support so far, it's coming together nicely but it still isn't 100% so keep the comments coming! As soon as I get some tokens for a dungeon clear, I can begin on that.
Erudite
very nice map, im looking at it now and ill put in some things that might need fixerin :P

alcatraz is prison island lol, cute name :P
the runespire above hammerfist is on that dirt patch, not on the snow :P
gnobal manner is actually the mausoleum, gnobal manner is the building above what is labeled gnobal manner :)
death tyrant valley is more to the east, its in that broken odd-shaped circle of mountains
darushk has a second entrance, the rock next to "hk" in darushk
arllandah's lair is actually storm giant lair :P lair of the storm giant arllandah
grell has a second entrance, under the "r" in grell, the entrance listed i think it is too far west
samad and maraket are switched xD
lopal island has a criminal spawn on the western-most tip of the island (its alil north of the town)

theres a few things missing on there but its pretty damn good :D nice work :)
Casusby
the BLC runespire is on the wrong side, it's in the lower right...

There are two obelisks near Hammerfist, one to the southeast, inside the thin horseshoe mountain shape, one to the northwest near the entrance to the GWs and there are two Redwakes.
Meilute
QUOTE(Erudite @ Jan 11 2010, 11:35 PM) *
arllandah's lair is actually storm giant lair :P

Not.
Rick James
Awesome map. Well-Done.
Erudite
QUOTE(Meilute @ Jan 12 2010, 01:28 AM) *
QUOTE(Erudite @ Jan 11 2010, 11:35 PM) *
arllandah's lair is actually storm giant lair :P

Not.

if your so damn conceited why didn't you correct me properly, ***.

lair of the storm giant arllandah, everyone used to just call it SGL, storm giant lair.
SoulHarvester
Town north of Chelra isnt Redwake :D
Seifer
QUOTE(SoulHarvester @ Jan 12 2010, 06:58 PM) *
Town north of Chelra isnt Redwake biggrin.gif

Zules cave and Icebanes cave are one in the same, and there is also Mine Master down there. Either way, You should label both entrances as Zules cave, so people know that they lead to eachother, plus Zule is the only boss that is constantly killed in there.
Riggs
V1.1 is now up! Added several fixes, criminal spawn gates, and several boss locations.

Thanks for all your help and keep the comments coming!
Erudite
QUOTE(Riggs @ Jan 14 2010, 11:24 PM) *
V1.1 is now up! Added several fixes, criminal spawn gates, and several boss locations.

Thanks for all your help and keep the comments coming!

I didn't check thoroughly, but it looks great so far! Good job Riggs, keep it up! :)
Ashleigh
Awesome job -
If only this kind of detailed map existed when I began playing!

I see this being of very use to new and old alike!
Riggs
Thanks again everyone. I'm about to start developing the dungeon maps, so if anyone gets bored then you can always send in some screenshots! AECbiggrin.gif

For those that do want to help out, credit will be given where it's due. Please enlarge your maps to full screen when taking the shot, no labels or graphics in the way, and make sure the zoom is at 100%.

Thanks in advance!
.Myke.
There's still points of interest to be labeled.
Riggs
QUOTE(.Myke. @ Jan 31 2010, 09:29 PM) *
There's still points of interest to be labeled.

Mind helping out a bit? I try to get everything but my memory is only so big!
.Myke.
I'd give you my version of the world map but it's so big and outdated :) The game changed so much since and the spawns too so I don't know what''s what anymore.

There's places like Orc Fort (minotaurs last I checked), Kobold Stronghold/Fort, Thief Fort, Eastwatch (small fort northeast of Silvest), Valley of the Undeads, Utopia Shard, Mnemmon, Vezryl's Manor, Hunting Lodge, that underground temple by Autumn, Dragoon Island.. little stuff like that. I don't know much about the ToF's land since I haven't explored much of that as of late. There are sign posts and interactivity with NPCs about these places to know a bit more.
Riggs

Ok, I've learned a ton of new locations thanks to the scavenger hunt this week so I'll be updating it soon with a lot more things.
Saie
Great map! Excellent job smile.gif

btw, it's just 'Darushk' and there's also a missing chaos spawn just south of redwake. smile.gif
Coralynn
Just stopping by to say I tried to look at this map and the website says Account Suspended :(
Riggs
Yeah I know =(....No spare money to pay for hosting this month, I'll update when it's back up.
KaaLimaTo
PMG should host this for you and grant access for edits.
Riggs
QUOTE(KaaLimaTo @ Feb 25 2010, 03:02 AM) *

Yeah, that could work. I could just PM Daeni or someone whenever I have update. I'll send OE a ticket.
nevaeh

followed the link and and got this

This Account Has Been Suspended
Ghost of Choice
QUOTE(KaaLimaTo @ Feb 25 2010, 03:02 AM) *

I wonder if there's a way to use the forum's player blog feature to host this. hmmm....
Tempester
If you'd like, I can give you hosting access. I took HeroesInn.com offline, which is where I had all my AE fansite stuff, but I have a few other domains I can give you a folder for.
Riggs
QUOTE(Tempester @ Feb 25 2010, 11:07 AM) *
If you'd like, I can give you hosting access. I took HeroesInn.com offline, which is where I had all my AE fansite stuff, but I have a few other domains I can give you a folder for.

A small ftp account would work fine. OneEye told me I could use one of his other domains, waiting on a response from him though.
Nebi
is there an update on this map?
The Lag
try this one:

http://www.maplib.net/fullmap.php?id=9570&legend=1
Reviver
I really like this one, It don't lag your computer, like the old one I had.
Craddoc
Dead Link.

QUOTE(Riggs @ Jan 11 2010, 03:17 PM) *
After a hard day's work and a lot of Photoshopping, I've finally completed my version of the Ashen Empires World Map. Everything with a label is purely from my memory so forgive me if I made any mistakes or missed anything important. I'd appreciate it if you guys would tell and show where things are, especially in SoC...not too familiar with that area.

Anyways, here you go:

AEArmory - Ashen Empires World Map v1.1 ~ Created by Riggs

56K BEWARE

Updated on January 14th, 2010

- Fixed Hammerfist Runespire Location
- Renamed Gnobol Manor to Ghoul Mausoleum
- Fixed DT Valley Location
- Added 2nd Daruschk Entrance
- Renamed Arllandah's Lair
- Moved Grell Entrance
- Switched Samad & Maraket
- Added some Criminal Spawn Gates
- Added several boss locations
- Fixed Desprail title

Thanks for all of your support so far, it's coming together nicely but it still isn't 100% so keep the comments coming! As soon as I get some tokens for a dungeon clear, I can begin on that.
The Lag
i posted a link 2 posts above that works fine
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.