Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dragon attack on Rahura!
Pixel Mine Forums > Ashen Empires > Servers > Heroes Server > Events
GM Astrum
The evil Disciples of the Dragons (see earlier events for storyline) are sending out their fearsome dragon army to attack Rahura.

The scouts have reported the evil dragon army will arrive at the city farms of Rahura sunday at 3PM CST.

The city of Rahura calls upon the great heroes of the lands to help safeguard the city and protect it's inhabitants!

----------------

This is going to be a nice relaxed small event, going to be spawning some dragons for you to kill. There is no Good spawngate in Rahura so you will have to set your spawn at Josody and run back to rahura with the LSP portals.
There won't be any RP boss to kill, I'll instead try and keep attention to resurrect you if you should die, to try and cut down on your travel time. I'm not going to interfere if you begin to PVP, but I'd recommend just enjoying the dragonsfor that hour smile.gif

See you there!
LL
Hello Astrum this is Latinlegend/Armykiller////Cable on L and it is 410pm now and there is no GM and no mini event sleep.gif
there are ppl waiting for u in rahura hehe i just need to know if event will be held on H
GM Quanyin
It's starting in 5 mins.
GM Astrum
Thank you all who showed up, the event went good and I hope you all had fun.

I apologize for the half hour delay in starting the event, I had miscalculated time zones smile.gif
LL
TY ASTRUM HEHE i know u liked my army smile.gif next time i get to hit u hehe smile.gif
ricky
thanks for fun event biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.