Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Artifact Event on H
Pixel Mine Forums > Ashen Empires > Servers > Heroes Server > Events
LL
well its been a while now, and maybe astrum is busy or the gms are busy but we would like to know what the situation is with H and their artifact event. I just want to be updated as to if it will happen and what the deal is going to be.
GM Daeni
WE are still planning seeing that H is not able to handle the mobs more then one at a time. We are having to Be more creative which is taking time. When we know what we are doing you will hear more about it. Till then be patient.
GM Astrum
lol, that was cruel Daeni tongue.gif

I admit I have been somewhat busy in real life lately so I apologise for not giving an update yet. I'm working on something that will hopefully work and should prove to be interesting smile.gif

LL
Daeni not nice lol Astrum is cool smile.gif but ty for the update hehe
GM Daeni
lol what I was just being honest. You yourself said H cant handle a spawn like L can. H has all the pkers L has all the hunters. Hunting and pking abilities are different. You might be good and one and suck at the other. Enough said =P
Ertzel
QUOTE(GM Daeni @ Mar 31 2010, 10:30 AM) *
lol what I was just being honest. You yourself said H cant handle a spawn like L can. H has all the pkers L has all the hunters. Hunting and pking abilities are different. You might be good and one and suck at the other. Enough said =P

Its not that H is not better hunter's then L, in fact most of them are because they hunt the same places well dealing with PvP. Its more the fact that L has way more players on the server, so alot more people to be at the event to kill the mobs compared to the number of players on H. But ya, H would need either a different kind of event, or a changed version of L's to work with the H population.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.