Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Spawn map
Pixel Mine Forums > Dransik > Dransik Outpost
Scitek
Link

Updated to full mainlands map, included spawns that I could think of. Will update when I've explored more.
JamesBong
that island under varg is bug swarm island.
Tharen
Nice job

Btw its Thief not theif
skalpel
I see ur did great job, ill give u 100 tokens insted of 50
Scitek
You can keep your tokens, you just reminded me that there wasn't a good spawn map. tongue.gif Exploring the mainlands is going to be a pain since new spawns have been added.
Jantteri
Better spawn map
kung fu

needs spawn updates like nightmares under garnea and doesnt have holiday land. someone with the time should update it.
DC Fan

I miss the old map, with out the tyrants influence on the game :/
kung fu
The map so far is over 34MB.. anybody know an u/l site that wont expire quick and is large file friendly?
kung fu
I was wondering if a GM could teleport me to holiday land for 2 seconds to snap a SS to finish the map for the community. How likely would that be?
kung fu
new spawn map 2015

Anything I missed?
Holiday land is unifinished. Everything else im pretty sure is there.
GragiZ
Thank you for map
kung fu
I just filled in the holes. Big ups to the guys that did 95% of the work.
reikoshea
Rehosted for you here and converted to PNG to reduce the file size: Dransik Spawn Map
kung fu
wub.gif Thanks reikoshea
kung fu
Sticky Reikos post?
Pazar
TheNecrisPhyder
Is this map still relevant? if not, is there a better one?

The answer to my question is no it's not relevant. The links above don't work anymore.

Does anyone have a recent map?
kung fu
Ya, reiks post on this page still works. Its the most updated map available. I went through the whole thing a few years ago and fixed all the new/ changed parts and spawns

So yes, it is the most recent/updated..

also, check out my signature.
TheNecrisPhyder
Bring up far too many pop ups and wants me to download extensions etc. I managed to source a map off google. Has no spawns on it but I can fill those in myself.
kung fu
the one in my sig? i just tried it, its pretty straightforward. enable adblocker and noscript if you have them.
TheNecrisPhyder
I don't have either. I got a map anyway. I'll fill the rest in myself when I get time. Thank you though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.