Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: tsm
Pixel Mine Forums > Dransik > Dransik Tavern
Ultrex
1st time in 4 years i actualy saw tsm, to bad didnt had gold would of boght sfb for 213k :/, btw why aint he selling any ****? was only sfb,soa,10red scales, geb WTF
Averion

It's random. he sells up to 4 items that I know of, When I saw him 3 days ago he was selling just 2 items, SFB and Vorp, I had no cash at that time either. He spawned in D'Golar bank.
Regulator
Lie
Averion

Troll harder? I've proof not to mention he spawned there again just about 20 minutes ago where I picked up a vorpal axe, which I've screen shots of course because everyone thinks im a liar, but at anyrate it's for sale, and I'm not a liar, so get off your high horse.
Say Your Prayers
QUOTE(Ultrex @ Mar 30 2011, 01:06 AM) *
1st time in 4 years i actualy saw tsm, to bad didnt had gold would of boght sfb for 213k :/, btw why aint he selling any ****? was only sfb,soa,10red scales, geb WTF

So TSM is back in game for sure?????
Averion

Yes, 100% sure.
Harry Gio Goi
Whats TSM and is he on V?
kung fu

Wish I had enough for EA
tongue.gif
kung fu
Any sightings lately? Also, just to confirm, he has never spawned in Velsinea?
Xervis

He spawns on Vels, most notable around the red boar inn/bridge area.
Pazar
TheNecrisPhyder
Does the TSM still appear in the game? Returning player here, just looking to find out.
kung fu
as far as i know
TheNecrisPhyder
Thanks for the reply smile.gif at least someone around here does lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.