Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MrPenguin!
Pixel Mine Forums > Ashen Empires > Servers > Heroes Server
deffekt
Hai!
This is to any iDBi member that happens across this post biggrin.gif
I am alive and well, unfortunately I won't have internet for another couple of weeks sad.gif
Money is tighter than I thought and unforunately there is no room in the budget yet D:
Anways, don't kick me outta zee guild! I am coming back! biggrin.gif
I lubs you all ;D

-MrPenguin

P.S.
If anyone else sees this and tells mah guild that I'm still alive I'll lub you forever too ;D
deffekt
Should have intertrons in June!
Dyrankor
QUOTE(deffekt @ May 19 2011, 10:10 AM) *
Should have intertrons in June!

Don't know if anyone else passed this on, but I sent Kasimir a quick message.
deffekt
Thanks Dyrankor! I lubs you ;D

And I misses you sad.gif
Ashleigh
perhaps if instead of having to talk to the npc to summon your hench/familiar, instead you were given an item in your bp which poofs after 1hour login time? clicking the item will summon the hench/familiar...with like a 30 sec cooldown.
Knoll
QUOTE(Ashleigh @ May 26 2011, 02:03 PM) *
perhaps if instead of having to talk to the npc to summon your hench/familiar, instead you were given an item in your bp which poofs after 1hour login time? clicking the item will summon the hench/familiar...with like a 30 sec cooldown.

wtf ash? :D

Hai pengy I was booted because I am a spy!
Norco
I think this will explain it Knoll
deffekt
QUOTE(Knoll @ May 27 2011, 10:09 AM) *
QUOTE(Ashleigh @ May 26 2011, 02:03 PM) *

wtf ash? biggrin.gif

Hai pengy I was booted because I am a spy!

ohmy.gif
What'd ya go and do that for? tongue.gif
Could you make sure they know I am still alive and fully intend on returning when I has intertrons?
Dyrankor already said he messaged Kas but I figure the more I can harass without actually
being able to log in the better ;D
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.