Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: pics of me ;o
Pixel Mine Forums > Ashen Empires > General Discussion > Ashen Empires Screenshots
Maforation
my chars were AcT IcE, Marlok
Demonlord
QUOTE(Maforation @ Dec 14 2012, 12:28 PM) *

Lol theres so many damn posts like these over the years.

Challenge: Ill give 100tokens to anyone who has a pic of me pre-DS! Ive never seen one to date! the computer I used back then fried long ago. Lost everything. Demonlord was name.
Erudite
QUOTE(Demonlord @ Dec 14 2012, 10:49 PM) *
QUOTE(Maforation @ Dec 14 2012, 12:28 PM) *

Lol theres so many damn posts like these over the years.

Challenge: Ill give 100tokens to anyone who has a pic of me pre-DS! Ive never seen one to date! the computer I used back then fried long ago. Lost everything. Demonlord was name.

sadly the harddrive i had my old ss's on got corrupted and died :\
mightymick
didnt you guys ever think of sending the pictures to your own email addresses? that way they can never ever ever get lost.
Erudite
I'm not going to send 500 screenshots to my email :|
Demonlord
QUOTE(mightymick @ Dec 15 2012, 05:34 AM) *
didnt you guys ever think of sending the pictures to your own email addresses? that way they can never ever ever get lost.

umm. i dont think anyone would have guessed the game to change so dramatically that we needs a picture library record of what once was never to be again :( if i did im sure i would have done that!
Meilute
Real ben? I do have... lots of them from all periods... but cba to go through so many... maybe sometime this year... (Unless you want all pack). =D
Knoll
Ew...Benny
HoMiCiDaLfAnTaSy
:IG Knoll
Miller
QUOTE(Meilute @ Jan 22 2013, 03:32 PM) *
Real ben? I do have... lots of them from all periods... but cba to go through so many... maybe sometime this year... (Unless you want all pack). =D

I'll take the pack:)
Nate
Ben's a nub.
AcTIcE
ya its ben tongue.gif
Lord Apu
Upload the pack and/or torrent and ill host it on a fast server.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.