Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New AE Update
Pixel Mine Forums > Ashen Empires > Servers > Heroes Server
TripIe
The new AE had a few of things that were a need, But most of the news things were typical stuff that shoulda been added a long time ago, most of new stuff just ruins a uniquie game compeletely. I know some of you are going to hate me for saying these things about AE but I just don't care anymore im quiting sooner or later anyways. So if you want to hate go for it, Theres no point.

One of the things I hate about it is the new ae is the new ae is the new environment detail. I really liked the olds one they use to atleast give me AE Beta memories. It the trees and grass and all dosnt even match with this game.

And another thing is the new PvP system. I mean its cool that you can take over towns but it compeletly ruins PKers Vs Holy war witch I really think it was run. I mean I didn't like to get pk'd but now i see my leveling up for defending towns....not worth it and only over a town... hmph' I use to like free pking now you can only kill people who are /pvp... gay.

Another thing that I hate is your level displayed next to your name. I mean thats personal Information you should atleast have an option to display ur level if you want to or not.. not everyone want to show off there level.

Also your Reputation is competely useless now or witch they have made it to. The color of your name is no more matter for Reputation or guards don't attack you from it so why did they even still have it in game..

Well thats pretty much it what I think competely ruin a perfect made game from the start. You mat wish to reply anything you want its no matter for me anyways im out! seeyeah nigs! Lol have fun wasting your life on this so call game. xD what ever happens, happens, but a its for the best. Nothing you or me can do about it, just say about it.

TriP Biatch!!!!!
Ashleigh
It was a good update, but they need to compensate people with race changes.

I really like the idea of town sieges to be honest. People can stay neutral until they feel powerful enough to participate in PvP, as to be honest most people who PvP are 105-110 and it is kind of hard trying to level up when practically 60% of the server is out to get you tongue.gif

I am also impressed with the new gfx for the game.

I don't mind so much about levels being shown, as it prevents you becoming wanted incase you accidently attack somebody 20 levels lower. Perhaps add symbols to other player's name indicating whether or not you would go wanted for attacking this player rather than displaying levels?

Obviously this would change depending on the level of the character you are currently playing on. Perhaps a thumbnail of shackles could be displayed next to a players name if they were below 20 levels than you, indicating that you will become wanted if you attack them =P

I must say I am disapointed with no announcement (also as far as I know intent) to compensate players due to the new race change. I personally purchased a race change a couple of months back, with no indication that the race' benefits were going to change in the forseeable future.

I changed from human con mage to orc con mage, due to myself disliking the stamina bonus for humans, I would prefer the hp bonus.

But now all of the races have being buffed individually. Humans are now aimed at mages, respectively. The stamina bonus itself was not enough for me to stay human, but now with the additions to the skill levels and extra int orbs, I would like to change back. The orc bonuses no longer appeal to me as a mage in comparison to what being a human offers to me. I do not wish to be charged an extra fee to play as I want to play.

Ash.
Dark Titan
Whoever put 1 need's to be stabbed in the face.

IRL.
OneEye
QUOTE(Dark Titan @ Jun 10 2008, 09:39 AM) *

IRL.

Can we use that as a marketing quote? blush.gif
Dark Titan
QUOTE(OneEye @ Jun 10 2008, 10:08 AM) *
QUOTE(Dark Titan @ Jun 10 2008, 09:39 AM) *

IRL.

Can we use that as a marketing quote? blush.gif

Sorry, copywright sad.gif
TripIe
wow who ever put 5 are complete morons lol that or MODs made it like because they saw how badly it was going lol but its still bad 2 and 1 combien passes 5 and thats really bad for a Game
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.