Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: City of Jeel
Pixel Mine Forums > Ashen Empires > Knowledge Base > Ashen Empires Maps
Vignesh
Can somebody tell me where city of jeel is? and which is the nearest big city(Whisperdale,parian,Krog,silvest,jospody.......etc)? and the directions to reach the Jeel from the nearest big city..... I am in whisperdale right now........If there is no big city near it.....Can some tell me how to reach Jeel from Whisperdale......
Erudite
i suggest you google a map of ashen empires. prolly start your journey from silvest, follow road past varg, hothbra an finally to jeel.
Vignesh
How to get the map of Ashen empires?
Koowluh
http://ae.wolfbound.com/images/contrib/worldmap2jw.jpg

This should be of some assistance...

Edit: note, it's an old map, but will give you enough of a guide to get to jeel.
Bika
Go to lsp the tele to silvest. Then west follow the path out of town, the path will then go north for a little then west past some gaurds. Keep going west you will pass varg (north of path) and you will continue going west. Soon you will see a path heading north, take that path and it will go (west on the path) past some undead monsters and take you to town.

Or you can go through hoth(from silvest its the west side of town) and then north past all them ogres and seen the town will be NW.
Marc Aurel
here is a link to the current map

Map
Austen the 1st
Nice map ^
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.