Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PvP on AshenEmpiresTV
Pixel Mine Forums > Ashen Empires > General Discussion > Ashen Empires Screenshots
SoulHarvester
Just letting everyone know, I have started uploading videos to YouTube with random events like boss runs and PvP for now. Might be going for some tutorials later.

I am aiming for good video quality to attract people to the game.

This is video from Sundays pvp on Heroes server. You are welcome to comment on what I should improve. :) Enjoy B.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TI9Yxxl6ywc

P.S. I know I was chasing with bdd at the start, but I was focused if video has started to record so shush :D
Hephaistion
cool vid. What do you use to record with? I tried LoiLo Game Recorder but the quality isn't all that great even on it's highest setting, and the file size was insane.
reikoshea
I spent the $37 on fraps. For me it was worth it...but if I want to record 1080p/60 then I stream it to a 2TB dedicated hard drive. After about 12-14 hours I'll fill up a 2TB hard drive at those settings.
SoulHarvester
I used Camtasia Studio. This whole video used abit more than 2gb space on my disk. Took more than hour to process and upload to youtube :)
Norco
Pretty cool, wouldn't mind seeing more of this though with a more even fight. That felt pretty one sided xD
Smash
That looks pretty entertaining. Well done!
SoulHarvester
QUOTE(Norco @ Feb 23 2016, 12:10 AM) *
Pretty cool, wouldn't mind seeing more of this though with a more even fight. That felt pretty one sided xD

Seems one sided because it was captured by one side player :) Actually the fight was pretty equal and in the end we got a bit outnumbered which resulted in retreat and end of video... :)
Warrior X
eww I agree with Norco looks 1 sided and A needed me there by the looks they aren't even together till at end of video. Looks like same A for most of the video which I only counted like 4 people, then others started randomly showing up and not together still, oh well I can't be around all time to carry A biggrin.gif
alfoid
QUOTE(SoulHarvester @ Feb 23 2016, 01:32 AM) *
QUOTE(Norco @ Feb 23 2016, 12:10 AM) *

Seems one sided because it was captured by one side player smile.gif Actually the fight was pretty equal and in the end we got a bit outnumbered which resulted in retreat and end of video... smile.gif

that video is a rarity. if there is an equal fight A will just rally up 5-10 more people on vent to outnumber epic and then it will just turn into a sz battle where they try to gloom the epic guild hall and shoot people through the walls. then call us cowards for not wanting to fight 5 mages constantly idoling a bunch of archers and zules.

if this update and steam addition end up being BS this game is dead. we need old players and new blood bad.
sick
Miller would of just ran around with combat down regening HP, nuff said.
LL
Great video. wish you would of gotten whole battle. Video ends right before A got 2 summons sleep.gif All I kept hearing was get Latin Get latin lmao. wish we had big battles like that all the time
cow mage
This is a good thing... smile.gif Excellent quality. Would be nice to see smaller battles.... smile.gif
Afkaserious
Whoever kept saying "Who cares about bodies just kill them" needs to be demoted and silenced.
SoulHarvester
QUOTE(LL @ Feb 24 2016, 03:57 AM) *
Great video. wish you would of gotten whole battle. Video ends right before A got 2 summons -_- All I kept hearing was get Latin Get latin lmao. wish we had big battles like that all the time

Not sure if you wanna watch me sitting in gh, as it was where we headed after we decided to quit B.gif Hopefully I get to capture more later :) Try not to kill me so I can get it all on tape! :D
Warrior X
QUOTE(sick @ Feb 23 2016, 06:02 PM) *
Miller would of just ran around with combat down regening HP, nuff said.

You mean ran around merking mofo's like I always have. I swear you've became the most butt hurt person I ever seen on this game, and lost any ounce of credit-ability and respect you ever had.
sick
Oh you still demanding respect? Lol miller you sucked as a zule, straight up I don't know why you insist you were any good.

"credit-ability"....Lmfao
Fluffy
pvp music! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dgnlf6-VXTs
Afkaserious
QUOTE(sick @ Feb 26 2016, 06:51 AM) *
Oh you still demanding respect? Lol miller you sucked as a zule, straight up I don't know why you insist you were any good.

"credit-ability"....Lmfao

Hahahaha credit-ability
alfoid
That's true. On his zule or mage he would just run around to regen health or heal. He claims to be this master of pvp but when he's in the thick of it he drops like every other noob.
Afkaserious
I was just laughing at his spelling. To be honest if you think this game requires *ANY* amount of skill you probably havent played any other game in the past 10 years..
NeoGico
Nice video, from a quality perspective and its nice the vent sound was included. It may attract some people, but I do feel this shows a lot of the flaws with AE.

AE really needs an overhaul of its combat-system. At the moment its really a point and click scenario with factors to win a battle going from 1. Numbers 2. Coordination 3. Gear 4. Skill 5. Luck ... it really doesn't create an enticing environment. AE has a total lack of crowd control abilities, slows... stuns... silences... immunity... binds... I mean these are basic common skills that every mmorpg/moba has embraced nowadays and where Skill moves into the top factors rather than bottom.

The video was ultimately boring to watch from an outside perspective, the only reason we find it entertaining is because we all know each other.

I feel like AE would benefit massively from focusing its energy on implementing abilities and spells (including for bosses) rather than more pixels to hoard.
LL
Alright so seeing as videos will be recorded now I decided to let show a video we had laying around. This game is now kind of boring but if OE actually came out with something more people would come back and play. Enjoy this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSqTzDDoe0M
SoulHarvester
Cant catch anything interesting lately. Id be happy to edit/upload any video sent to me, even if its epic getting their asses kicked. My dream would be having video takers on both sides and then do a mash up of whole battle in one video :)

P.S. When did this happen?! :D Never heard of that lol
Nate
QUOTE(LL @ Mar 4 2016, 08:11 AM) *
Alright so seeing as videos will be recorded now I decided to let show a video we had laying around. This game is now kind of boring but if OE actually came out with something more people would come back and play. Enjoy this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSqTzDDoe0M

Did you HAVE to use the most annoying song you could find? Come on, bro. Thought you were better than that.
Meilute
Kickass song! \m/
sick
QUOTE(Meilute @ Apr 19 2016, 09:42 AM) *
Kickass song! \m/

Ahaha ya. Nice pick LL.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.