Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Map File
Pixel Mine Forums > Ashen Empires > General Discussion > Ashen Empires Game Discussion
Still Da Mom
Got a new PC for Christmas and I would like to bring my map file over. It has all the towns, special trees, friends' houses, etc tagged and I would like these to come with me.
Anyone?
Katharos
Default should be C:/Program Files (x86)/Pixel Mine/Ashen Empires/data/User_Data/Servername_Charactername/
I'd transfer everything else too so you don't have to redo all your hotbars.
Still Da Mom
Thanks!
Hephaistion
Does anyone know if that file includes the store map reveal? I accidentally bought that while I was using sandiebox so I don't have the map reveal when I log in with out it
GM Quanyin
You can get the map reveal restored by visiting the "Cartographer" in LSP castle. Bear in mind the map reveal is bound to a character, rather than acct.
Hephaistion
QUOTE(GM Quanyin @ Feb 4 2020, 05:37 PM) *
You can get the map reveal restored by visiting the "Cartographer" in LSP castle. Bear in mind the map reveal is bound to a character, rather than acct.

Cool I didn't know that was a thing. Thanks!
Mangor
I found out something really interesting the other day. I had an old character long since name changed and created a new char with his original name - and it had his old maps. Not even garbled, just however much of the map the original guy had was now on my L2 - nice smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.