Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Why Fiends?
Pixel Mine Forums > Ashen Empires > Players > Ashen Empires Mages
Bas Ruutten
QUOTE(Super Olvi @ Jul 10 2008, 01:36 PM) *
Get all skills u need to 100 and then do fiends fiends fiends! smile.gif

Why skele fiends? whats the special reason for this? just curious...
Ertzel
QUOTE(Bas Ruutten @ Jul 14 2008, 08:38 AM) *

good exp, not to hard to kill, u can round em all up then Area Attack them down, using a AoE spell, Fast way of lvling..
Ashleigh
QUOTE(Ertzel @ Jul 14 2008, 09:03 AM) *
QUOTE(Bas Ruutten @ Jul 14 2008, 08:38 AM) *

good exp, not to hard to kill, u can round em all up then Area Attack them down, using a AoE spell, Fast way of lvling..

I'm 101 now, I get 30% dis resist with pots. Last time I tried at 10% dis resist ( didnt have helm of ryo then) I got pwnt by tanking alot of them, I kept on using that spot where only 1 can hit you.

What would you recommend as a minimum disease resistance to start tanking them in the open areas?

Thanks,
Ashleigh
Knoll
Warden gear.
Ashleigh
could it work at 105?

oops, forgot to quote knoll
Burzum
i lvl'd there quite a lot with a 105 mage. What gear are you using? i cant recall exactly what resist i had, but i know that as a 105 100 int/con i had no really problems. think i wore nomad, ryonkah, nachups scarf, , things like that. using mind field.

(some one may have a better suggestion but, if your in the fiends spawn at the inner cave corridors of Gr Skeleton Pit, then maybe have a few regen totems, totem of the mage, oil of jandros, pies, (and i have found even bringign a spore tunic to switch into to get fast hp regen before another wave hits, use that hp to cast Blood Harvest(soul) to amx stam, then a quick Call of the Gods, Sup Heal,and back to mind rune. I always rocked the entire place doing that, so see if that works, I dunno smile.gif )
Ashleigh
Could you tell me how I obtain nachups scarf please?
Super Olvi
I miss fiends sad.gif
BLARGH
lvl my char olvi kty
Rebel
QUOTE(Ashleigh @ Jul 15 2008, 07:03 AM) *
Could you tell me how I obtain nachups scarf please?

It's a quest in Rahura I believe.
The npc's name is Nachup, shockingly. To get the scarf, you have to kill water elementals till you find it.

Ekse, just move in with your gf so you got enough time to play AE again ohmy.gif
Mystic
Doesn't that scarf kinda.. well.. fail? o.O
Burzum
well, i dunno, the person asked for under 106 gear >.>, and since nachups scarf has like 15% disease res.. you kinda.. i dunno.. fail smile.gif
Mystic
It has 15% disease res? I rememberd that it hard like the worst resistances and stats, ever. :F My bad then !
Rebel
you are bad yus.. very very bad
Tempester
har har.

< cow chuckle >
Mystic
*sob* .. Meanies !!

<runs and slams the door behind!!>
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.