I love events and think that there should be more that go on. I'm not so satisfied with the events such as Mining and fishing tournaments(No offense to whom ever made them) But there just not socially based. You go off by yourself and then return to the (NPC) that is hosting it... These events should be PvP and they should be ran by a GM. As i recall before i took my long break from AE there was a event outside of Chlera "RIP" It was a PvP event where players where placed inside an arena and fought. I would love to host an event like that, but i have no in game power to do so.

There should be different lvl classes,(I'm mostly speaking for higher lvl to compete in these events. Although there could be low lvl tournaments as well. This would be my example of there lvl classes.

lvl 100-102
lvl 103-105
lvl 106-108
lvl 109-110

It's very simple but would be very fun. The classes that are from lvl 100-105 wouldn't have to worry about there special bonuses that there lvl 106+ players have. Hell, we could even two team doubles. For example. I'm a warrior. I could get one of my friends that is a mage and go into and event. You have a strategy, you follow it.... And if it was good you come out victorious, and if not... Work on it. Figure out what went wrong. Go do guild matches with your buddies over and over again. There almost endless possibility's in this game. That's why i love it. Most of all. I love the community and LOVE PvP. It gets my heart pumping like when I'm hunting and theres an elk 30 feet away or going out with my buddies 4 wheelin. Even though there are some real jerks "putting it nicely" in the community. That's what makes the game what it is... It wouldn't be the "Heroes" server if M C didn't just whoop my nub *** and loot my stuff. Then prance around like a school girl telling me he got my potions/bow telling me I'm a nub.

If anyone else would like to see a jump start in the community involving events please reply with ideas and comments. By the way. I would like to thank Sinister Tech and all the "S" members for helping me get on my feet after my break for two years. I would still be hunting minos with my piggy +3 thinking why the hell cant i wear that awesome Steelbow+4 anymore :/ Especially Pumba. Pumba was a realy great dude. He helped me when i needed it most and never said he was busy. I strive to be like Pumba, helping nubs and hope to see him again soon. He was a valued member in the AE community. I would also like to thank my cousin "Dippy" for getting me into AE and hunting along side me for a year(those were the good ol days when Velekars+SboD or Archmage+staff of enervation was the ****!!!). Poor kid got hacked and won't play anymore(plays WoW now). Last i would like to thank "H". There support has been very helpful in my lvling and knowledge in the game.

Thank you everyone for being a member of AE - Diauka