Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Heroes Server..
Pixel Mine Forums > Ashen Empires > Servers > Heroes Server
Knoll
Yeah.
We need players
Mazrath
Maybe you should go running down the streets naked screaming 'Go join Heroe's Server on Ashen Empires!'

That might get some new members... or get you arrested.
Drekavac
If you're not interested or ready to do dragons then H server isn't so bad. Steer clear of Josedy too and you can have pretty much every hunting ground to yourself. Same for crafters. No competition for resources and the market is hungry for alchemy prodocuts. You can pretty much name your price for just about any of the good potions/bandages and people will gladly pay.
Maverick
i heard kollo moved to L too? and that DtA has total domination of H now?
Pawwws
lol, only one server soon, guess which one!
Xenox
Hey Pawwws, you're from "califorina"? LMAO!

Learn to be nice and not flame or troll the boards.

Warning 1
Xenox
Screw you Baruti, you nazi. Stop stalking me.
Baruti
QUOTE(Xenox @ Apr 4 2008, 06:25 PM) *

Nah, not a stalker. I don't even know you, so definitely wouldn't stalk you.
Just wish you would stop flaming and insulting people. wink.gif
Kollo
QUOTE(Drekavac @ Apr 2 2008, 01:35 PM) *
If you're not interested or ready to do dragons then H server isn't so bad. Steer clear of Josedy too and you can have pretty much every hunting ground to yourself. Same for crafters. No competition for resources and the market is hungry for alchemy prodocuts. You can pretty much name your price for just about any of the good potions/bandages and people will gladly pay.

im on H you noob
Rebel
I'm pretty sure Pawwsss flamed/trolled first. Quit haxxdeleting my posts too.
And try get into the community instead of locking/deleting posts before the intended(objective) readers of the topic even chance on reading the post.

/Oops.

Warning 1

-Edited by..
Dern Ironskull
QUOTE(Pawwws @ Apr 4 2008, 01:09 AM) *
lol, only one server soon, guess which one!

Yup. There was the start of it. You edited, and reprimanded, the response to the flame.
Get it right, Baruti.
Xenox
QUOTE(Baruti @ Apr 4 2008, 06:30 PM) *

He flames and insults us too, so why don't his posts get edited/deleted? You're just being biased.
Baruti
QUOTE(Xenox @ Apr 5 2008, 08:05 AM) *
QUOTE(Baruti @ Apr 4 2008, 06:30 PM) *

He flames and insults us too, so why don't his posts get edited/deleted? You're just being biased.

I don't see him calling anyone names, which is what you did. He's making a quirky comment, not flaming anyone, not even referencing to anyone.
Xenox
Oh please. He's obviously provoking us and flaming our server, just like he's flamed PKers in the past. I still remember all his topics/posts on the old forums calling PKers junkies, drug addicts and lowlives, among other stereotypes. Were those edited/deleted? Of course not. See where I'm coming from? We have a reason to flame him back.

Besides, nobody even likes Pawwws except for his guildmates.
Baruti
QUOTE(Xenox @ Apr 5 2008, 12:05 PM) *
Oh please. He's obviously provoking us and flaming our server, just like he's flamed PKers in the past. I still remember all his topics/posts on the old forums calling PKers junkies, drug addicts and lowlives, among other stereotypes. Were those edited/deleted? Of course not. See where I'm coming from? We have a reason to flame him back.

Besides, nobody even likes Pawwws except for his guildmates.

He's obviously talking about the servers in that post, not the players. As for having reasons to flame someone, there is never a reason to flame someone. If people think they have a reason to flame someone, then that is reason enough you should just ignore that person and move on with your life.

I think it is time that everyone moves on from the stuff that happened on the old boards and work to make these boards better.

But, if you wish to carry on this conversation, then please feel free to PM me. This topic is pretty much dead...heroes server is not going downhill.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.