Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ToF Map
Pixel Mine Forums > Ashen Empires > Knowledge Base > Ashen Empires Maps
Erudite

Priest of Parian
QUOTE(Erudite @ Jan 4 2009, 10:10 AM) *

I call it "WE Island" Weakend Ettin... I want an ettin doll and it has to make the blublah-blublah-blublah sounds too AECbiggrin.gif
Pawwws
lol, pop, you got alot of exploring to do! GET TO IT!
Falconwing
One question I can't seem to find an answer to is how do we level up our sailing skill? I heard OE mention something about bouys that we can find while sailiing that we can use to gain skill, but I have yet to find even a single bouy.
Drachen
QUOTE(Falconwing @ Jan 20 2009, 09:37 PM) *
One question I can't seem to find an answer to is how do we level up our sailing skill? I heard OE mention something about bouys that we can find while sailiing that we can use to gain skill, but I have yet to find even a single bouy.

They are out there and they respawn in the same area so mark your map when you find one. And Pawws, that's Erudite's map not PoPs.
Erudite
my map! *hugs map!*
Falconwing
Well, so far I've marked out 6 distinct bouy locations near Rahura. I'll put a map up here when I get a chance to verify any more locations later today.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.