Healing Potion

Scroll Shop
Minor Scroll of Elemental Dart
Minor Scroll of Healing

Weapons

Armory

Carpenter
Tyrant

what towns will look like. there will be 1 per island.

Teleport Gates will be in the middle of town, it will give you the ability to port to one of the other towns randomly.
Dameon
Not sure if something like this was mentioned, but what if you got like one bous death per 5 levels? That may make it a little bit more worth it.
Tyrant
- Added OnLogin check for proper flag, if it fails check, boots you from island
- Added OnDeath script that will remove you from Chaos Island.
acrytex
QUOTE(Tyrant @ Apr 9 2009, 10:21 PM) *
- Added OnLogin check for proper flag, if it fails check, boots you from island
- Added OnDeath script that will remove you from Chaos Island.

Should make another orb w/ vels and mainland if you die. it teleports you to that room so you can decide where you wanna go from there.
Tyrant
-Added Random Portal to each town
-added safezone for portals north of the towns.

There are a total of 10 safezone chunks on Chaos Island. 5 for the villages, and 5 for the chunk that has the portal on them.
I would put the portal in town, but it is best to just leave them with multiple tiles free around it for proper teleportation checks.
Shadowsoul
No GHPs then?
What about GCPs? Surely there'll be some sort of disease damage on there...
Bandages?
Tyrant
QUOTE(Shadowsoul @ Apr 10 2009, 03:19 PM) *
No GHPs then?
What about GCPs? Surely there'll be some sort of disease damage on there...
Bandages?

QUOTE(Tyrant @ Apr 9 2009, 08:10 PM) *
Shop Item List Needed:
*What Items that should carry?

I asked what each store should carry. Can you come up with a list for each shop, and see what the community thinks, and then Ill add it into game.
Shadowsoul
Basic Arrows and Bolts
Lumberjacking Axe
Carpentry Tools
Saw
Rugged Plate Armor Set
Golden Plate Armor Set
All non-magical weapons
Bandages
GCP's
GHP's - Debateable, although i think they should be in there
Arakard
QUOTE(Brain Damage @ Apr 10 2009, 02:50 PM) *
well just about 95% of Community now knows how to make a treehack with cheat engine....

Kelvor aka Wavarain posted a video of how to make a treehack for arakard and everyone in the game found it and used it.... to bad the video is deleted or else you could perm banned Kelvor/Zangetzu for showing ppl how to hack

funny how now your asking for the hacks...

Last Time I offered to give you a copy of the hacks ppl were using you said they were fix... but they werent

So I went directly to salty who got my email with the hacks and fixed them

QUOTE(Shadowsoul @ Apr 10 2009, 02:58 PM) *
Basic Arrows and Bolts
Lumberjacking Axe
Carpentry Tools
Saw
Rugged Plate Armor Set
Golden Plate Armor Set
All non-magical weapons
Bandages
GCP's
GHP's - Debateable, although i think they should be in there

Agreed.
Birnical
QUOTE(Tyrant @ Apr 10 2009, 04:10 AM) *
Shop Item List Needed:
*What Items that should carry?

Provisioner
String
Bandages
Tavern
Cooked Spider Legs

Blacksmith
Blacksmith Hammer
Pick Axe
Lumberjack Axe
Shovel
Scythe (is there farm land?)

Alchemist
Cure Potion
Healing Potion
Greater Cure Potion
Greater Healing Potion

Scroll Shop
Minor Scroll of Healing
Scroll of Healing

Weapons
All weapons up to magic level

Armory
All armors up to the magic level

Carpenter

Saw
Carpentry Tools

The foraging stick can be made from the carpentry to provide seeds if there is farm land.
If there is string in the provisioner shop, one can make a pole, and go fishing, granted there is no machine that makes string from cotton, granted there is no farm land.
Tyrant
I'm not sure if I want to put bandages on this island, I'm probably not.

I need feedback on these items, before I add.

CODE
Provisioner
    String
    Bandages

Tavern
    Cooked Spider Legs

Blacksmith
    Blacksmith Hammer
    Pick Axe
    Lumberjack Axe
    Shovel
    Scythe

Alchemist
    Cure Potion
    Healing Potion
    Greater Cure Potion
    Greater Healing Potion

Scroll Shop
    Minor Scroll of Acid Splash
    Minor Scroll of Frost Shard
    Minor Scroll of Lightning
    Minor Scroll of Presilence
    Minor Scroll of Poison Cloud
    Minor Scroll of Healing
    Scroll of Healing

Weapons
    arrow
    bolt
    All Non-Magical Weapons

Armory
    Rugged Plate Armor Set
    Golden Plate Armor Set

Carpenter
    Lumberjack axe
    Carpentry Tools
    Saw
Guess who
Lumberjack axe in Blacksmith shop ? lol

Most of it is good, just get the scrolls to work and it should be fine.
Tyrant
- Setup all the shops

Shadowsoul
I'm just thinking, by all non-magical weapons, don't include bronze or commanders weapons either, as these are as strong as +3-5 weapons
Tyrant
- Tested from going from Silvest to Chaos Island
- Tested Chaos Portal

Tyrant
- Tested dieing to a player and being removed from Chaos Island
- Tested somehow being bugged back to Chaos Island, OnLogin will remove you properly.

I just need to setup the Encounters, and test dieing to a creature. And I think Chaos Island is pretty much done.
KaaLimaTo
QUOTE(Tyrant @ Apr 14 2009, 12:50 PM) *
- Tested dieing to a player and being removed from Chaos Island
- Tested somehow being bugged back to Chaos Island, OnLogin will remove you properly.

I just need to setup the Encounters, and test dieing to a creature. And I think Chaos Island is pretty much done.

test dieing to poison, after the monster is dead that poisoned you.

If you die that way, you will die to "INVALID".
Acry
how about the monsters? i hope you will make the spot look nice, not just toss them all in an open field. tongue.gif good job so far
Master Bait
Make GHP's cost more than what they cost now over there.
Tyrant
Can someone take the map that I posted and give me a good spawn map where things should spawn. reference the first post of the monsters that allowed to be spawned on Chaos Island.
KaaLimaTo
well heres one (removed frost island cause theres no frost monsters in the list)

also a suprise

Acry
just realized something wrong with this. You can't uncrim unless you die. and doing that, your kicked off the island.

uncrimming needs to be fixed before this is released. no one even knows what broke uncrimming in the first place :/
AstalaVista
QUOTE(Acry @ Apr 16 2009, 04:43 AM) *
just realized something wrong with this. You can't uncrim unless you die. and doing that, your kicked off the island.

uncrimming needs to be fixed before this is released. no one even knows what broke uncrimming in the first place :/

no gaurds on there anyway so it doesnt matter:P
acrytex
QUOTE(AstalaVista @ Apr 16 2009, 05:56 AM) *

you can't use shops while crim.
Acry
QUOTE(AstalaVista @ Apr 16 2009, 04:56 AM) *

you can't use shops while crim. meaning you will never have potions again if you run out.
lVl Vegeta
Agreed.

Not being able to uncrim is annoying as hell anyway. How did it even break sleep.gif
Birnical
I think it was done on purpose to prevent exploiting it, as in, be in no guild, crim up, start timer...wait 4minutes 40seconds, then try to find some idiot that is going to attack you and then BAM he crims and your uncrim biggrin.gif then have your posse jump on them.

or trying to fix it so you can decrim when guildmembers are on the screen but you cannot decrim if anyone else is on the screen, applies the same if your guildless...

as opposed to, the only players that prevent you from decrimming are your guild members...
KaaLimaTo
QUOTE(Birnical @ Apr 17 2009, 10:22 AM) *
I think it was done on purpose to prevent exploiting it, as in, be in no guild, crim up, start timer...wait 4minutes 40seconds, then try to find some idiot that is going to attack you and then BAM he crims and your uncrim :D then have your posse jump on them.

or trying to fix it so you can decrim when guildmembers are on the screen but you cannot decrim if anyone else is on the screen, applies the same if your guildless...

as opposed to, the only players that prevent you from decrimming are your guild members...

Acry
QUOTE(KaaLimaTo @ Apr 17 2009, 10:33 AM) *
I think it was done on purpose to prevent exploiting it, as in, be in no guild, crim up, start timer...wait 4minutes 40seconds, then try to find some idiot that is going to attack you and then BAM he crims and your uncrim biggrin.gif then have your posse jump on them.

doubt it probably just broke like everything else.

and that was never a bug, it's been like that for at least 6 years+
KaaLimaTo
QUOTE(Acry @ Apr 17 2009, 10:41 AM) *
I think it was done on purpose to prevent exploiting it, as in, be in no guild, crim up, start timer...wait 4minutes 40seconds, then try to find some idiot that is going to attack you and then BAM he crims and your uncrim :D then have your posse jump on them.

So being bugged for 6 years makes it not a bug, but a feature!?
Acry
QUOTE(KaaLimaTo @ Apr 17 2009, 10:47 AM) *
QUOTE(Acry @ Apr 17 2009, 10:41 AM) *

So being bugged for 6 years makes it not a bug, but a feature!?

i cant help you guys like to deem stuff a bug just cause it doesnt work how you like it to
KaaLimaTo
It doesn't make any sense to uncrim next to guards, bankers or players and then in the other hand you can't uncrim near your guildmates.

Common sense - It's there for a reason.
Acry

sure it is

just like the snow in winterland

tyrant didnt even know how it turned on
lVl Vegeta

Bug or not, it was a big part in how Dransik pk works for a very long time... I don't really appreciate that change if it was done on purpose.

If it was indeed changed on purpose I think we should atleast run a poll for that feature.... I can't imagine why it would be done on purpose though. I didn't think tyrant was into changing the PK system we oh so love, not on purpose anyway.. the mass heals were a side effect for giving us the long awaited mage class which I for one did appreciate.
KaaLimaTo
QUOTE(Acry @ Apr 17 2009, 10:57 AM) *
QUOTE(KaaLimaTo @ Apr 17 2009, 10:52 AM) *
It doesn't make any sense to uncrim next to guards, bankers or players and then in the other hand you can't uncrim near your guildmates.

sure it is

Why are you now changing the subject to why it was turned off when we were talking if it was a bug or not.
Acry

stuff that happens in this game isnt always there for a reason
KaaLimaTo
QUOTE(Acry @ Apr 17 2009, 11:09 AM) *
QUOTE(KaaLimaTo @ Apr 17 2009, 11:04 AM) *
QUOTE(Acry @ Apr 17 2009, 10:57 AM) *
QUOTE(KaaLimaTo @ Apr 17 2009, 10:52 AM) *

sure it is

Why are you now changing the subject to why it was turned off when we were talking if it was a bug or not.

stuff that happens in this game isnt always there for a reason

QUOTE(Lothgar)
QUOTE(KaaLimaTo)

When you made the uncrimming system in Dransik, did you mean that players were able to uncrim if a NPC or player outside of their guild doesn't see the player in 5 minutes, you would uncrim?

How you made it:

You can't uncrim with a guildmate in your screen

You can uncrim with NPC or a player whos not in your guild in your screen

Is this how it was supposed to be?

The general idea was that the criminal was to go into hiding. Not to be seen by players/npcs. Guildmates didn't matter.

Sactor

it was a mis code, its totaly possible...
Spesi
Some ideas:

No ghp's or healing scrolls. Too easy to level and hunt. Easy to pk also. Just keep it without ghp's and healing scrolls. Best weapon should be +1 and all weapons balanced.. Atm Green Dragons and Abishais drop SoA? And why people want GHP's? So you can powerlvlvlvll and then come to fight? The idea is to fight when low lvl and crappy gear so take those GHP's out from island..

Crim system. If ur perm crim all the time you cannot enter shops? And when ur crimmed people can attack you in safezone? So that should be fixed. Take crim time back?

No second chances or any token sh**.. People would abuse the monster kill system. They see pkers and they run to mobs and die so no point.. If you die on lag thats bad luck then - make a new char..
Birnical
50 tokens to get a char on Chaos Island
1,000 tokens for a 2nd chance on Chance Isle?

some money ideas.
Coolcat

yeah have fun with that then, ideas dead if you do that
King David
i can understand a min lvl 10 char to enter chaos island, but there shouldn't be a cap on max lvl, come-on lvling in silvest isn't very easy anyways considering limited weapons and monsters. So how about giving a little bonus to those who put a lil extra effort in lvling in silvest.
Syrup Maple
uhh. did Devs just forget about this idea? would be great to see it in action...
p0wp0w
lmso what a stupid idea
SavageKelt
how about...
no safe zones, no guilds, one spawn gate, stay on island forever after leaving silvest... so no transfers ever, realy high drop rate of good pvp gear, all items droped by a player lootable istantly, no gards what so ever. this is real chaos and a player would have to be truly skilled to survive in this enviroment.
PS. no trade skill items this is a PVP thing not a trade skill thing, there is no point in going to a realm like this to be a lumberjack.
Ashial
The tyrant is no longer working with IWG, so all this topic's up here aren't going to be met, they are a good resource for what the community want's done with the game, but will probley never get around to any of it being accomplished, it's best to let these threads die out.
GM Arbiter
>bump<

So what if this was implemented? What would the community think of that? Keep in mind that the Chaos Islands are a perpetual start-game pvp opportunity. You die once, you're out. That also means that there's an opportunity for players to learn to play together, and help each other out so they don't die.

Are there still people out there who have been hoping for this, as it was supported quite highly the first time around?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.